The Waterton™ is nimble with responsive manoeuvrability yet offers excellent stability thanks to its broad shape.
Providing a more comfortable seating position, the kayak features HighRest™ seats with taller back support and an elevated base. The seats can be easily removed and repositioned, quickly allowing the kayak to be used by 1 person
Heavy duty tarpaulin is remarkably robust, lightweight and water resistant material that protects the bottom of the kayak from abrasion and damage.
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin is up to 18% thicker and has been generously extended well above the waterline, covering 28% more surface area of the kayak compared to competitor models.
Boston valves for easy inflation: two-way valve holds the air in the tube. A return flap avoids leaking out again when removing the pump. To deflate, you have to unscrew the whole valve. To inflate, you have to unscrew the top cap. Inflation and deflation is fast and easy since you have control of the air.
Dimensions & Weights
- Broad shape offering excellent stability
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini -Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
- Integrated spray decks with bungee cord at bow and stern
- HighRest™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with a taller mesh back and base
- Heavy duty tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
- Removable fin for excellent manoeuvrability
- Carry bag (100% Nylon)
Whats in the Box
- Length: 3.14 metres
- Width: 88cm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Carrying Capacity: 165kg
- Chambers; 3
- Persons; 2 Adults
- Waterton Kayak
- Carry Bag
- Pressure Gauge
For Pumps & Paddles see website
Unsure what to order email or call us, we are here to help