A range of heavyweight waterproof drybags, in 4 sizes.
Super-rugged construction. Great value for money. Built to last
Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets
- This is our range of TrailProof™ heavyweight vinyl waterproof drybags.
- These are tough and simple ditty bags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, sailing and expedition use.
- A much simpler design than our Lightweight range, they’re designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
- They’re made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail.
- It’s really simple to seal them – just roll the top down 3 times.
- The bright acid green colour (some say yellow!) means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it stops the bag from getting quite so hot in the sun.
- You can depend on Aquapac’s manufacturing quality – we’ve been selling premium-quality waterproof bags for over 30 years.
Techy Bits, Dimensions & weights
Materials: 500D reinforced vinyl
Colour: Acid green
- 7 Litre : Height 28cm, Width 16cm, Weight 195g
- 15 Litre : Height 33cm, Width 22cm, Weight 315g
- 25 Litre : Height 50cm, Width 24cm, Weight 390g
- 70 Litre : Height 78cm, Width 30cm, Weight 660g