The Actisense® PRO-MUX-1 is a highly flexible platform that cures many interconnectivity headaches.
Reliable and robust, it provides industry leading isolation on all inputs and outputs as standard, so that connected devices safely avoid hazardous ground loops, the number 1 cause of product failure in NMEA 0183 networks.
- 8 OPTO-isolated NMEA 0183 inputs
- 6 ISO-Drive NMEA 0183 outputs
- Bi-directional isolated serial port (can be used for additional NMEA 0183 input/ output)
- Ethernet port
- Alarm output (N/O and N/C contacts)
- Designed for 12- and 24-Volt supply
- Isolation to battery supply
- Configurable input and output baud rates for rate conversion
- Data combining from any input to any output
- 2 independent Autoswitch virtual inputs with priority
- Advanced sentence-based filtering / routing
- Diagnostic LEDs on all inputs and outputs
- Alarm, mode and Bi-colour Status LED’s
- 2-part pluggable connector system supports both screw and screwless terminals
- DIN rail or Panel mountable
- Advanced statistics are available via a Web Browser
The eight NMEA 0183 inputs can be routed to any of the six NMEA 0183 outputs, providing a highly customisable network. A bi-directional serial port and an Ethernet port allow for simple configuration and diagnostics using Actisense software.
The configuration tool is accessible via any popular web browser (using the Ethernet port) so there are no PC operating system compatibility issues to contend with. Using the web based configuration tool will allow the user to finely tune the exact data available on each output. The default setup is for all data to go to all outputs.
2-part pluggable connectors on the PRO-MUX-1 (screw or screwless terminals available) mean that new devices can easily be installed without the need to remove the PRO-MUX-1 from its mounted location. A professional DIN rail mounting mechanism keeps the PRO-MUX-1 secure in high vibration environments. Helpful LEDs indicate power, data in, data out and the alarm status to aid diagnostics.
- Quick and easy to install
- Configuration using standard web browser, no PC operating system compatibility issues
- Advanced features solve NMEA 0183 data routing problems
- Fully isolated with ISO-Drive technology for peace of mind
- Easy firmware updates makes the device future-proof