Upano is a range of heavyweight waterproof drybags, in 3 sizes. Brilliant for rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
As featured in Outside magazine Summer Buyer’s Guide and Backpacker Best New Gear
These are our lightweight but completely waterproof Upano™ duffel bags.
Brilliant for adventure travel, camping, backcountry vacation, sailing and expedition use.
And the 40L bag is sized to be ok for carry-on with most airlines if it is packed normally.
As featured in Outside Summer Buyer’s Guide, and also inBackpacker Best New Gear.
Stormproof to IPX6 protected against powerful water jets
Techy Bits, Dimensions & Weights
- Super-lightweight but tough, welded construction
- Removable shoulder straps for easy portage
- Air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed
- Internal ID pocket for airport travel
- Compression straps to minimise volume
- Multiple attachment points for straps or lashing
- Brightly coloured ends for higher visibility
- PVC-Free / 0% Vinyl.
- The Upano is a river in Ecuador.
Warning: The air-release valve comes off if fully unscrewed. Only unscrew it enough to allow the air out. And make sure you then screw it up tightly or water will seep in! We recommend that you keep it screwed closed at all times except when you are actually purging the air.
- Materials: 420D PU-coated Nylon
Colour: Grey, black and orange
- 40 Litres : Height 27.9cm, Width 46.0cm, Depth 30.0cm Weight 547g
- 70 Litres : Height 30.0cm, Width 71.1cm, Depth 33.0cm Weight 714g
- 90 Litres : Height 30.0cm, Width 79.0cm, Depth 36.1cm Weight 876g
- 40 Litres
- 70 Litres
- 90 Litres