A range of 2 premium lightweight waterproof backpacks.
Whether you’re commuting in the rain or paddling a SUP, these are fully-featured waterproof daysacks that will protect your gear from the elements.
This is our range of premium-featured lightweight waterproof daysacks. Part of our Stormproof range.
They’re designed to be comfortable and totally waterproof during activities, and they’re packed with features.
Brilliant for travel, biking, and activities where weight and full features are a priority.
Stormproof to IPX6 - protected against powerful water jets
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket – allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag
- Internal pockets in yellow – so you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket – no need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets – keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams – water can’t seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal – quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Removable back support/seat – take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder – add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail
- Integral light-lash – add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps – quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print – be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum strap – keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail
- Waist strap – on 25L and 35L but not on 15L bag
- Carabiner lashes – so you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free.
- 100% PVC-Free – stays supple and crack-free even when it’s really cold.
What size do I need
Techy Bits, Dimensions & Weights
- The 25-litre pack is big enough to carry a 17″ laptop, a change of clothes and a small lunch.
- The 35-litre pack is big enough to carry a laptop, a change of clothes, a warm jacket and a meal.
- The external mesh pockets will each hold a 2L water bottle, magazine or tripod.
- The lashtabs on each chest strap and main bag are to carabiner on a bicycle helmet or pouch.
Materials: 210D PU-coated fabrics and taped seams
Colour: Black with safety orange lashtab surround
- 25 Litre : Height 48cm, Width 27cm, Depth 22cm, Weight 695g
- 35 Litre : Height 60cm, Width 40cm, Depth 22cm, Weight 826g