Garmin presents the new GPSMAP 276Cx ‐ this all terrain navigator has been developed from the legendary versatile and reliable GPSMAP 276 series. While it retains its well‐known qualities GPSMAP 276Cx is enhanced with modern navigation technology, like advanced GPS and GLONASS positioning, a larger sunlight‐readable 5‐inch screen, built‐in barometric altimeter, 3‐axis compass and additional navigation features. The device comes with a large 8 GB internal memory preloaded with Recreational Map Europe, plus Bluechart g2 HD UK & Ireland marine charts on microSD card and also includes a 1‐year free of charge BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription1. Water rated to IPX72, the device provides multiple mounting options and supports a variety of other maps including City Navigator and Garmin GB Discoverer maps. It comes with flexible power options – included rechargeable power pack, AA batteries, or optional powered mounting. With all these features, this navigator suits extreme operating environments like no other.
- Classic 276 User Interface: Retains the classic, highly versatile and field tested user interface style as the GPSMAP 276.
- GPS and GLONASS: Internal antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track your position in more challenging environments; for better reception in vehicle interiors add an external antenna (not included) to the built‐in MCX connector.
- Wide display: Large, sunlight‐readable 5‐inch display with great viewing angles.
- ABC Sensors: Built‐in barometric altimeter and 3‐axis compass for better situational awareness.
- Optional Mapping: Supports Garmin TOPO maps and Active Routing on TOPO Pro maps, BlueChart® g2 marine charts, City Navigator®, Custom Maps, raster maps and vector maps.
- Advanced Navigation: Beyond classic navigation features experience advanced options: drive mode for street navigation, curvy roads routing and advanced track navigation etc.
- Active Weather: Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather tracking with weather radar4.
- Wireless Connectivity: Pairs with your compatible smartphone3 for smart notifications and LiveTrack; also compatible with Bluetooth headsets for navigation, and WiFi® and ANT+® technology for integration of external sensors.
- Audio Out: Use TTS voice guidance or call handling features via an optional mount or Bluetooth.
- Expandable Memory; 8 GB internal memory and micro SD™ card slot for further expanded memory.
- Dual Battery system: Use the included rechargeable battery pack or traditional AA batteries (not included).
- Preloaded mapping: Built‐in worldwide basemap, Recreational Map Europe and 1‐year free of charge BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription1.
- Button Interface; The same safe‐to‐operate field tested button layout as the GPSMAP 276.
- Water Rating: Water‐rated to IPX72
Techy Bits, Dimensions & Weights
- Unit dimensions: (WxHxD) 7.5” x 3.7” x 1.7” / 191.5 x 94.5 x 44.0 mm
- Display size: 5.0” / 127.0 mm diagonal Display resolution (WxH) 800 x 480 pixels
- Weight: With included rechargeable battery: 15.9 oz. / 450 g With AA batteries: 14.6 oz. / 415 g
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium‐ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours (Lithium‐ion battery) up to 8 hours (AA batteries)
- Water rating: IPX72
- Wireless: Wi‐Fi®, Bluetooth® and ANT+®
- Interface: High‐speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Accepts data cards: Yes ‐ microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints: 10,000 Routes: 250 Track log: 20,000 points, 250 saved tracks
- Map segments: 15,000
- Gift box dimensions: (WxHxD) 10.1” W x 8.4” H x 3.3” D / 25.7 x 21.4 x 8.3 cm
- Gift box weight: 2.6 lbs / 1.2 kg
Whats in the Box
- GPSMAP 276Cx AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount, rechargeable battery pack, USB cable, AC adapter, 1‐year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription1 , documentation.