Since we started selling Paddleboards some 7 years ago the Jobe Yarra has been our number one best seller. They may tweak the look but the core product still remains. I guarantee if you purchase this product you have picked a winner, believe me.
The Aero Yarra stand up paddle board 10.6 package is a prime example of where form meets function! Featuring an all-new "EZ Lock Fin" and high quality construction and durability using our heat bonded technology; this Aero Yarra SUP is the perfect all-around board for adventure on the water. The Aero Yarra is packed with great features like our lightweight X-Stitching Technology and a stringer built in to the top and bottom of the board for added stiffness. The package includes everything you need to start your journey and with a total SUP board weight of 20.5 pounds you can take your adventure anywhere!
Key Features & Specification
- 3 year warranty after registration
- Heat bonded technology: more layer quality and safety
- Non-slip EVA foam pattern, allows comfortable long term SUPing
- Lightweight X-dropstitching construction
- Stringer on top and bottom for more stiffness
- Bungee storage net
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Halkey Roberts Valve
- 8" EZ lock fin
- D-ring on tip and tail
- Valve patch assistance
- Nose rocker: 9", Tail rocker: 0"
- Recommended rider weight: Up to 140kg | 308 lbs
- Board weight: 9,3kg | 20,5lbs
- Package weight: 14,3kg | 31,5lbs
- Dimensions: 10'6" x 32" x 6" | 320 x 81,3 x 15cm
- Volume: 310 l