Our newest addition to the range, the Waypoint Offshore Orc, is the ideal liferaft for coastal and short passage sailing. A very well built liferaft, easy to board and safe in rough weather conditions, it will keep its occupants safe, warm and dry until rescue arrives.
It is ideal for the small and medium, sized yacht and with its very light weight, deployment by any crew member is very easy.
It is one of the lightest liferafts in the world sold for marine use.
Manufactured in our European factory and fitted out at our Emsworth facilities, it is the answer to safe cruising.
Special features NOT FOUND on any other make of leisure liferafts
Attention TO DETAIL which separates Waypoint from the competition
- ONLY 19 kg. Super light!!
- ISO 9650-1 design & construction on the main body. Diameter of tubes, size of liferaft, internal space etc.
- ISO 9650-3 approved fabric, HT nylon PU coated, on the construction of the liferaft. (toughest material for a liferaft with an almost indefinite life)
- SOLAS / ISO 9650-1 Inflation system throughout. (Cylinder / operating valve / operating head / inflation valves / top up valves / overpressure valves.
- Direction injection of the gas from the cylinder to the air chambers via solid links. NO hoses to perish, kink and crack, less parts to go wrong.
- 4 x 60 litre water pockets offering exceptional stability.(ISO 9650-1 standard)
- Large and effective drogue with stainless steel swivel and 20 m. strong line.
ISO 18813-2006 approved LED torch with Morse signal, offering 16 hours of minimum continuous use.
- Patented Thermal floor with air bubbles offering the highest protection against hypothermia.
- Water collection bag has a 2 litre capacity and it is fitted with a tap for better management of the collected water.
- The painter line is 10 meters long.
- Long Fluorescent marking on the painter line, 1 meter before the end of the
- Line, indicates that it is coming to its end and you need to pull hard (jerk).
SPECS on the WAYPOINT OFFSHORE ORC
- 1 x Rescue Quoit & 20 m. Line
- 1 x Sea Anchor & 20 m. Line
- 1 x Flo yellow Floating Safety Knife
- 2 x Paddles
- 1 x Bailer
- 2 x Sponges
- 1 x Pump (bellows)
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Whistle
- 1 x Waterproof Floating LED Torch, spare battery and bulb.
- 3 x Red Hand Flares
- 1 x Liferaft Manual
- 6 x Anti Sea Sickness Tablets per Person
- 4 x 60 l. Water Ballast Pockets
- Retro-Reflective Tapes on Canopy
- Rainwater Catching System on Canopy
- Thermal Floor
Models, Dimensions & Weights
- 4 Man Valise: L600 x W400 x 240mm Weight 19.3kg
- 6 Man Valise: L600 x W400 x 240mm Weight 22.5kg
- 8 Man Valise: L650 x W440 x 270mm Weight 26.0kg
- 4 Man Canister: L600 x W420 x D240mm Weight 21.5kg
- 6 Man Canister: L660 x W440 x D285mm Weight 26.0kg
- 8 Man Canister: L670 x W470 x D295mm Weight 30.0kg