The B744VL’s extended stem-length has the extra height needed for steep-deadrise vessels or thick-hulled wooden boats. Drill only one hole and run only one cable! This TRIDUCER® Multisensor features depth, speed, and temperature in a single, bronze housing.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing.
- Greatly improved high-speed performance at both 50 kHz and 200 kHz when installed with a high-performance fairing.
- Patented self-closing sea valve reduces water flow into the hull when paddlewheel insert is removed.
- Speed Operating Range: 1 knot to 45 knots (1 MPH to 52 MPH).
- Fins on sides of paddlewheel cavity provide improved accuracy in cross flow conditions.
- The extra length of the B744VL allows mounting into thicker and/or high deadrise hulls.
- Bronze transducer housing.
- Boat Size: Up to 9 m (30’).