The P319 features our 50/200 kHz, dual-frequency, single-ceramic element in a low-profile housing. The nearly-flush design minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. The bronze B117 and stainless steel SS60 models are also available to accommodate all hull materials.
- Depth only or Depth and temperature.
- Good target detail in shallow-water at 200 kHz and good deep-water bottom tracking at 50 kHz.
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on.
- Included rubber washer allows tightening of the hull nut to irregular hull surfaces.
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant.
- Optional temperature sensor.
- Plastic transducer housing.
- Boat Size: up to 8 m (25’).