The plastic P7 is the best performer in our shorty™ Series designed for boats with limited headroom. Large, sensitive ceramics allow deeper echosounding. The low-profile P7 model is nearly flush and minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull.
- Depth only or Depth and temperature.
- Shorty series low-profile is designed for fiberglass and aluminum hulls with low headroom.
- Total height is only 66 mm (2.61”).
- Right angle cable exit offers low headroom and protection when transducer is stepped on.
- Housings are ABYC H-27 compliant.
- P207 housing installation requires special cutter.
- Available in a plastic housing only.