Single Tii-on block featuring a high load stainless steel sheave.
Patented dynamic ball bearing technology utilising high quality 316 stainless steel ball bearings running on a stainless steel axle provides an unsurpassed dynamic load carrying ability.
A rope friendly, smooth stainless steel ring in the top of the block holds it together providing maximum strength and durability under load whilst completely eliminating block capsizing.
Furthermore, the Tii range is 20-30% lighter than the equivalent standard block and still features our patented dynamic ball bearing system.
Supplied either with or without Dyneema® soft shackle.
- High load stainless steel sheave
- Inner dynamic bearing system with stainless steel balls
- Line friendly soft contours and articulation
- Stainless steel cheeks
- Central hole for tie-on becket
Specification & Dimensions
- Allen A2030TIIHL 30mm High Load Single Tii-On Block with Shackle
- Allen A2030TIIHL 30mm High Load Single Tii-On Block no Shackle