The largest of our 3 Pro-Sports armband cases.
Perfect for walkie-talkies, GPS units and larger phones.
Superstrong elastic and Velcro® armband.
Submersible to IPX8 : Protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
This case fits small GPS units and any phone up to iPhone 6 size
- As tested and used by professional windsurfers and kite-surfers all over the world
- It comes with a strong armband, adjustable to fit you whatever size your arm
- and a lanyard too in case you prefer to hang it round your neck
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and if your device has a touchscreen it’ll work normally
- It’ll leave you free to get on with your stand-up paddling, kite-surfing, or any other activity you want to immerse yourself in.
- This case fits most large GPS units, walkie-talkies and any phone up to iPhone 6 Plus size
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. There is no lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Pinch the case by a corner and jiggle it to get a very sticky phone in and out.
- Some devices will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.
- Made in the UK
Techy Bits & Dimensions
- Materials : TPU
- Weight : Case: 1.8oz / 50g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Colour: Black with black armband and acid green lanyard
- Dimensions : Please see attached image