For tiny point & shoot cameras that have little or no optical zoom.
Use your camera safely at the beach, on the boat, or in the pool.
Submersible to IPX8 – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
- Your camera should float in this case - but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- This case was designed for tiny cameras with no optical zoom. If your camera has a zoom you probably want to look at either the Small or Mini with Hard Lens
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
- We patented the Aquaclip system back in the 1990s. We have sold over 5 million Aquapacs, the vast majority of which are sealed with an Aquaclip. So you can have confidence that the waterproofness of our system is well-proven!
- Caution: It’s not foolproof. If you’re not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- It’s supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates
- Do please check out the Care Instructions (see Additional Information).
Techy Bits & Dimensions
- Materials : TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- Colour : Cool grey with acid green lanyard
- Weight : Case: 1.2oz / 35g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
- Dimensions : See attached images