The popular HDS-12 LIVE fishfinder with 12-inch display from Lowrance, offers innovative sonar features including Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ sonar, along with functionality like C-MAP® Genesis Live mapping and LiveCast™ smartphone integration.
The device’s suite of navigation tools include preloaded worldwide basemap, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting* capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS-12 LIVE simplifies time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as support for LiveCast™ smartphone integration, allowing the user to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on their display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS-12 LIVE provides images that are always easy to see from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
This fishfinder model delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details.
• HDS-12 Live Fishfinder
• Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer (000-14489-001)
• Bracket (000-14588-001)
• Bezel and SD Door (000-14592-001)
• HDS Power Cable (000-0127-49)
• Display Suncover (000-14584-001)
• Screen size: 12”
• Screen brightness: >1200 Nits
• Display resolution: 1280 x 800
• Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
• Transducer: Active Imaging™
• Cartography included: C-MAP World Background (ROW models), Navionics basemap (AMER and ROW models)
• Update rate: 10Hz
• GPS: GPS10 Hz GPS/GLONASS WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
• Shock vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20G
• Compass safe: 12" (300mm)
• GPS receiver channels: 16
• Ethernet ports: 2 x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD's on a network
• NMEA 2000 connectivity: 1x Micro-C
• SD card storage: 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
• Position accuracy: 20m RMS
• Waypoints, routes, tracks: 3000 Waypoints, 100 Routes, 100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
• Time to first fix: 30s
• Radar compatibility: 4G (Broadband), 3G (Broadband), Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar), Halo 3”/4”/6” (Open Array Pulse Compression Radar)
• Internal storage: 8.0 GB
• AIS: AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details
• Charts supported: C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)C-MAP GenesisC-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY)Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+)Insight (Pro and HD)Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners
• Steering modes: Course, Heading, Waypoint, Power Steer
• Manoeuvres turn patterns: Course, Heading, Waypoint, Power Steer, U-Turn, C-Turn, Spiral, Zigzag, Square, Lazy-S
• Digital switching: Czone, Naviop
• Correction: DGPS, WAAS
• Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
• Sonar compatibility: Integrated: CHIRP, Broadband, Active Imaging, DownScan, Active Imaging, SideScan, Compatible with: SonarHub, StructureScan, StructureScan3
• Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n and compatible with WiFi-1 Module
• Autopilot: Outboard PilotMotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor **requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
• Video: Output: NoInput: Composite video RCA - single channel via optional adaptor
• Multimedia: SonicHub, SonicHub2, FusionLink products, any NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Audio products
High-performance 12-inch display
Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
Rugged and Waterproof Bluetooth® Speaker allowing you to play music wirelessly from your Smartphone, Tablet...
Fixed VHF Radio with DSC. Full International, U.S.A & Canada Channels, Fist Mic, Flush &...
Handheld Floating VHF Radio, so no problem if you drop it overboard and with its...