In gel batteries, the electrolyte is absorbed by a gel. This type of battery is entirely maintenance free and has no gas formation with normal use. As no extra ventilation is required gel batteries can be installed anywhere. They are ideal as service battery and for cyclical use, and can be charged very quickly.
- Perfect service battery for medium and large 12 V and 24 V systems.
- Extremely long lifespan.
- No gas formation with normal use.
- Fast recharge, high charge current possible.
- For intensive cycle use with a high number of charge/discharge cycles.
- Very low self-discharge.
- High return on investment.
- Two-year warranty.
Dimensions & Weights
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 12v
- Nominal Battery Capacity C20 (battery capacity at a discharge time of 20 hours, till 10.5 V per battery): 200 Ah
- Max Charge Current: 100 A
- Battery Terminals: A-type
- CCA to DIN: 630A
- CCA to SAE: 1100A
- Maximum Outer Dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles)
- Length 518mm (20.4")
- Width: 274mm (10.8")
- Height: 238mm (9.4")
- Weight: 67.0kg (147.7lb)
Please contact us in regard to shipping costs due to the Hazardous Nature of the Product