The Navimount RIB is designed to fix the Navilight Tricolor as bicolor sidelight to the bow of an inflatable boat. It is supplied with a “3M VHB” self-adhesive sticker, working on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC.
Mounting a Navigation light to an inflatable boat has never been this easy before!
The Navimount RIB is designed to securely attach the Navilights with Magnetic base, Navimount base or Suction base to the tube of inflatable boats.– Navilight models 001, 010, 040, 305, 340 require in addition the Navisafe converter Navimount / 960– Navilight models 041 and 341 do not require additional converters and can be mounted directly.
- Size: L = 120 mm, W = 81 mm, H = 37 mm
- Weight: 102 g
CLEAN-PEEL-STICK: The “3M VHB” self adhesive sticker works on boats made from Hypalon, Polyethylene or PVC. We recommend the following instructions to obtain optimum adhesion:
- Mark the area where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a pencil or tape – once the Navimount RIB is mounted it will be very difficult to remove or reposition
- Carefully clean the surface of the inflated boat where you want to mount the Navimount RIB with a proper cleaning solvent
- Wait until the surface is dry
- Peel the paper from the 3M VHB
- Position the Navimount RIB exactly to the marked area
- Bond strength is dependent upon amount of adhesive-to-surface contact – therefore press firmly starting at the center with your fingers and apply if possible a weight until its perfectly bonded. NOTE: At room temperature app. 50% of the ultimate strengh will be achieved after 20 minutes, 90% after 24hrs and 100% after 72hrs