165 N buoyancy ready for use, while you don’t even feel like you are wearing a lifejacket: our famous Pilot 165 air chamber, integrated in a bum bag worn around the waist.
Ideal for board sports : stand-up paddle, canoe-kayak, water ski, wakeboard. Equally suitable for coastal navigation, tender shuttles or fresh water fishing and angling.
- Rated 100 N category with 165 N actual buoyancy.
- Keeps head and airways above water and turns wearer in the upright position.
- With 165 N actual buoyancy and the addition of a grab handle, performance features are superior to the standard requirements.
- Lightweight and compact, leaves the wearer’s upper body totally free.
- Ergonomic shape to really hug the wearer’s body.
- Neoprene on inner side for added softness and comfort: feels smooth and comfy when worn next to the skin.
Easy to operate
- Manual firing : jacket will not inflate if it is heavily splashed (waves) or dropped repeatedly in the water when wearer is in learning mode.
- In case of emergency, pull the handle to unfold the air chamber and then slip over your head and pull the cord to inflate.
- Can also be inflated directly (without pulling it out of bum bag first) and then pulled over your head once inflated.
Practical and roomy
- Flat zipped pocket on the front to stash your essentials (keys etc…).
- Removable triangular pouch for additional stowage space.
- Performance features: Rated 100 N, actual buoyancy 165 N
- Manual firing only
- Dimensions: approx. 330 x 130 x 70mm
- Weight: 600g (incl. lifejacket)
- Soft & resistant materials: Polyester, Ripstop and neoprene
- Adjustable belt strap: 40mm wide: fits waistline 60 to 130cm
- Front zipped pocked: 100 x 220 x 30mm. Opens on 15cm
- Dimensions: 25 x 18cm. Weight: 70g For Ø 8cm drinking bottle (0.5L approx.)
- Materials: Polyester, Ripstop, mesh and neoprene