No more tiring positions, no need to work at arms length : you can now work aloft comfortably and safely, in perfect balance.
The back strap and crotch piece will not only prevent you from falling out of the chair, but are so designed that the angle of the chair can be adjusted, allowing each individual to find the most comfortable working balance between back and legs.
The chair folds flat in a pouch which converts into a large tool pocket when the chair is in use. An elasticated band also helps storing smaller tools
Plastimo ensures your safety at sea and up the mast. A range of mast chairs designed by Plastimo to guarantee you maximum safety and comfort.
• Seat : wooden board in marine plywood and padded 39 x 18 cm.
• Semi-rigid backrest for maximum safety.
• Hooked by a reinforced strap buckle.
220 denier polyester fabric.
• Bucket seat.
• 40 mm wide straps for thighs.
• 45 mm wide straps for the back.
• 2 adjustments of tightening of the thighs.
• 2 seat tilt adjustments.
• MOLLE® system on each side.
• 1 tool bag with gusseted pocket : 52 x 21 x 8 cm. The bag is attached to the chair with 2 straps. This bag is also used to store the chair.
• Maximum load : 150 kg*.
Safe working load indicated applies to the weakest element in the chair, i.e. the rigid board. The board excepted, all the materials
used in our chairs can withstand loads from 1000 to 2000 kg. The figures indicated here are therefore deliberately conservative, in
order to ensure your absolute safety even in the unlikely event that the board would break.