The heat exchanger used for Quick "Nautic Boiler B3” is AISI 316L stainless steel. The heat exchang capacity is notably higher than that achieved from other manufactures. The tank is made of 1.5 mm gauge AISI 316 stainless steel welded with Argon shielding gas and hence highly resistant to corrosive agents. The electrical heating element is made of Incoloy®. The thermal insulation is high density polyurethane foam injected between the cover and tank giving excellent heat retention properties.
Casing in composit material and Tank in Aisi 316 stainless steel
- High quality materials.
- Heat exchanger with wide exchange surface.
- Produces hot water from the electric element, that is fitted with an adjustable safety thermostat.
- Relief / non-return vale that allows discharging of the water heater in case of disuse.
- Model: B3 25 12S
- Tank pressure (running test): 800 kPa - ( 1 Bar = 100 kPa)
- Maximum working pressure: 600 kPa
- Electric element voltage rating: 12 Vac / 220 Vac ± 10% - (Available on request)
- Electric element power: 500 W - 1200 W - (Available on request)
- Outputs diameter: 1/2"
- Litre: 25
- Diameter: 300mm
- Length: 605mm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Watt: 1200
- VAC: 220