Ultraflex Steering system allows a tilt of up to 48 degrees. Two model ranges and two cable styles giving full flexibility on fitting and position.
Features & Technical Specifications
Unsure what to order please call 01621 786413 we are here to help
All stainless steel output end of cable as per ABYC safety standards. • Corrosion resistant materials.
- Max. allowable steering wheel diameter: 406mm (16")
- Min. steering cable bend radius: 200mm (7.9")
Max. operating load at tiller end: 3300N (340kg; 750lbs) • Stroke: 228mm (9")
Exceeds ABYC & EN 28848 safety standards
- Featuring Planetary Gear Design
- Fast connect system
- Fast simple installation
- Tilt device eliminates underdash movement
- Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 3.8
- Should not be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the
- Maximum horsepower rating of the boat
- For boats faster than 50mph the twin cable steering systems are recommended
- Max dash depth 25.4mm (1")
- Models T83 & T84 incorporate the patented non reversible mechanism
- The non-reversible steering helm eliminates the continuous load on the operator caused by the propeller torque making steering easy and safe.
- M66 cable is required see Website for sizes
- Add X52 to give full 28 degree and five locking positions