Ultraflex T85 Steering Helm for Outboard Engines. Takes M66 Steering Cable various lengths available see Website
Features & Technical Specifications
• All stainless steel output end of cable as per ABYC safety standards. • Corrosion resistant materials.
• Max. allowable steering wheel diameter: 406mm (16").
• Min. steering cable bend radius: 200mm (7.9")
• Max. operating load at tiller end: 3300N (340kg; 750lbs) • Stroke: 228mm (9")
• Exceeds ABYC & EN 28848 safety standards
Particularly suitable where clearance is limited
Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns: approx. 3
T85 steering system should not be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the boatIf in doubt please call 01621 786413 were here to help.
A new product group to the revered Waveline range for those who need a lighter...
An Inflatable boat that packs up to a manageable size. Suitable for use as a...
Probably the best selling range and size of Inflatable Boats in the UK, great value for...