At Wichard, they care about the environment, they have developed a bio-sourced knife, replacing standard materials such as polyamide and polypropylene with naturally occurring products.
The resin is made from castor oil and ground sea shells.
This approach to design and production had cut the carbon footprint for this new Aquaterra knife by 35% in relation to the old range of Wichard knives.
If you love nature and outdoor sports and want to help protect the environment, then this is the knife for you.
- Smooth stainless steel blade 420HC, modified
- Folding knife with locking blade
- Handle: resin made from castor oil + powdered oyster shell
- Blade Thickness 2mm, Blade Length 80mm, Total Unfolded Length 193mm, weight 63 grams
- Folding knife with locking blade Sandy
- Folding knife with locking blade Green