Wichard harness lines, whether featuring standard or double action safety hooks, comply with European standard CE EN 1095.
With the elastic models, which retract or stretch as needed to minimize the chances of snagging,
allowing you maximum mobility on deck without compromising your safety.
ORC These new elastic harness lines comply with ORC regulations applicable to ocean racing.
Fitted with a quick opening snap shackle on the harness side, and an overload indicator.
- Tether with Fluorescent double action safety hooks
- No risk of accidental opening
- Single handed operation
- Fluorescent lever for easy detection during operations by night
- Safety on board
- Compliant with European standard EN 1095
- Double action safety hook: grade 316 stainless steel
- Polyamide webbing
- Elastic Harness tether from 1 to 2m, with double action safety hooks
- Elastic Harness tether - 1m fixed line, the other retracts from 2 to 1 m with three double action safety hooks
- Harness tether 2 metre long with two double action safety hooks
- Harness tether flat webbing (25mm), 2 metre long with one action safety hook