Wichard harness lines, whether featuring standard or double action safety hooks, comply with European standard CE EN 1095.
With the elastic models, which retract or stretch as needed to minimize the chances of snagging,
allowing you maximum mobility on deck without compromising your safety.
ORC These new elastic harness lines comply with ORC regulations applicable to ocean racing.
Fitted with a quick opening snap shackle on the harness side, and an overload indicator.
- Tether with stainless steel carbine hooks
- Safety on board
- Compliant with European standard EN 1095
- Polyamide webbing
- Grade 316L stainless steel carbine hooks
- Elastic Harness tether from 1 to 2m, with two stainless steel carbine hooks
- Elastic Harness tether - 1m fixed line, the other retracts from 2 to 1 m with three stainless steel carbine hooks
- Harness tether flat webbing (25mm), 2 metre long with two stainless steel carbine hooks